Typically, the drug is prescribed for the following sleep disorders:
- difficulty falling asleep
- permanent night or early morning awakeninginsomnia,
- including chronic,
- intermittent or situational types of ailmentsrestless sleep
- sleep disturbances associated with different types of psychiatric disorders.
Absolute contraindications include:
- respiratory failure;
- age of 18 years;
In addition, with extreme caution must use this drug, patients with hepatic insufficiency, apnea syndrome, problems with galactose and glucose, in infants, as well as lactase deficiency.
Common side effects of zopiclone do not appear When the correct dosage of the drug. However, these ailments can occur when a significant excess dosage:
- behavioral disorders;
- confusion or altered consciousness;
- rebound insomnia;
- psychological or physiological dependence;
- voice disorder;
- loss of coordination;
- decreased sex drive;
- skin rash;
- urticaria and other allergy;
- weight reduction.